Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I've "Moved"

Please visit my new blog at LinMom Crafts.



Why the move?  When I first started this blog, I had planned on having an awesome Etsy Store to sell cards, crochet items, and scrapbook embellishments.  I had a name and everything "Love Fields".  But in the past 7, I didn't do much with that store.

I have transferred the majority of my posts to my new blog, but you will no longer see my book reviews since I want it to be strictly craft related.  I haven't decided if I will set up a new blog for book reviews, but you can find me on GoodReads.

History on my LinMom name.  When my kids were young...6 and 7...they loved playing a RocketPower video game.  I do not have very good hand/eye coordination, so I pretty much suck at video games, but this one I kind of got the hang of.  One day I wanted to save my game and was going to type Linda (my name), but my kids were like no, you have to put Mom, but I had already typed Lin--hence LinMom was born :)

That was about 15 years ago and since I have use LinMom as my "handle" on different sites.  I figured even though I've got an empty nest at home, I will always be LinMom.

But back to the question why change...I wanted to try out for a design team and I figured it was time to match my blog name to my instagram.  So I changed both :)

If you gotten this far into my nothing post...Thank you :)  I hope to see you on my new blog!


1 comment:

  1. awwww love hearing the story about Linmom! I always wondered how did you decide that!! Let me go see what posts I have been missing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments! I usually reply to all comments, but I don't think a notification is given once I reply.

Also, I have been told that sometimes the comments do not show up...I do not know why that is...if it doesn't show up, then I don't see them.

Unless it is spam...I do not delete any comments. :(