Thursday, July 30, 2015

Planner Update & Challenge

Last year, I blogged about how I got back into using a paper planner.  It has been a slow start getting back into the grove of things...especially since my life isn't very busy :)

The Kate Spade planner was cute (at first--until the dots started rubbing off), but then this past March, I ordered a new planner from Webster's Pages...I love it even better than the Kate Spade one.



All the planners I see on Instagram and Pinterest have the front flap decorated...so I did some decoration--not much though :)  Just a Kate Spade paperclip bow and Amy Tangerine Camera...I don't remember where the camera paper clip came from though.



Another thing I've seen people do is put post-its on their dashboards.  4 of the post-its are from the Target Dollar Spot.  The top one on the right is from Kate Spade.



I haven't decorated the pages inside too much, but one of the challenges Jossie and Liz came up with was to decorate a page in our planners.

The monthly view of August is pretty plain.  All the stickers are from Heidi Swapp.



Since February, my husband and I have been planning a trip to Puerto Rico and I figured I should decorate the dates we are going.



I used page flags from the Target Dollar Spot to cross off the extra challenge we made to ourselves.

Since I am still not sure what order (or what days) we are going to be doing some of the things, I put the things I want to do on the page flags...that way I can move them around.

I used stickers and letters from Amy Tangerine.  The 'together' sticker is from Crate Paper--Maggie Holmes--Confetti line.  The black/white heart washi is from Target (around January/February).

I know my planner isn't as awesome as some of the ones I've seen, but I am going for a more useful way to decorate and not spending hours on end just making my days look pretty, when going to work and reading at home aren't all that exciting--haha! :)

Thank you for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Linda your planner looks so fun!
    I wish I would of ordered one of these planners! I like the idea of being able to move your page flags around. Oh and awesome photo quality. love the black background :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love your planner though--it is so much bigger! We always wish for something different than we have--haha!

      Delete
  2. I'm not into planners, at all...but yours is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments! I usually reply to all comments, but I don't think a notification is given once I reply.

Also, I have been told that sometimes the comments do not show up...I do not know why that is...if it doesn't show up, then I don't see them.

Unless it is spam...I do not delete any comments. :(