Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Workspace Wednesdays (Calendar//Planner)

Lately, I have been using my planner.  I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't be using it all (and that I had wasted money), but so far (20 days in) I have been good at jotting things down.

This fall, both of my kids will be in college and my husband will be going to school once a week, as well.  Instead of noting their class schedule every day on every week of my calendar, I made this handy dandy spreadsheet in Excel (I am a bit of an Accounting Nerd and I love Excel and making lists and charts!).

Now I will be able to quickly reference if they should be answering my text or phone call. ;)


Since the planner is spiral bound, I didn't think I would be able to add pages, but luckily my Bind-It-All cuts the correct holes!  You can't see, but on the left to each hole, I used my craft knife and made a cut so that I could place it in my book :D  I used cardstock so that it wouldn't be too flimsy and would last all semester. (Maybe next semester I will laminate it for more support! ha ha ha)

Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. it looks lovely Linda! I wish I was an accounting nerd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! You might have to tutor me in Excel...I'm so bad at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not alone :) at work for some reason I'm the one they always call to help with excel. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments! I usually reply to all comments, but I don't think a notification is given once I reply.

Also, I have been told that sometimes the comments do not show up...I do not know why that is...if it doesn't show up, then I don't see them.

Unless it is spam...I do not delete any comments. :(