Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Vintage Typewriter Necklace

Isn't this the cutest necklace ever!?!?!?!

vintage typewriter necklace

It is a Vintage Typewriter Necklace from Lisa Leonard.  She is giving a chance to win this along with a vintage typewriter today on her blog...go sign up!

I've been searching for a vintage typewriter forever...ok, not literally forever, but for a while now, because all the cool kids have them.

I've gone to an antique town to search (found a few, but they were too old [and expensive] for my taste).  I've also gone to an antique fair and a monthly flea market in my area.  But I haven't found an awesome deal yet.  Plus, even though it might seem picky, I am kinda looking for a turquoise one.

Someday I will get my luxurious antique manual typewriter, until then, I will just try and win one.



But even if I don't win this contest, I am most likely going to buy one of these necklaces.  Maybe it would be a great Christmas gift for my mom!!!

#lisaleonarddotcom

2 comments:

  1. oooh I hope you win I will say a prayer for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll keep an eye out for any more vintage typewriters on my thrifting adventures!;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments! I usually reply to all comments, but I don't think a notification is given once I reply.

Also, I have been told that sometimes the comments do not show up...I do not know why that is...if it doesn't show up, then I don't see them.

Unless it is spam...I do not delete any comments. :(