Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Intro to Cricut Craft Room (video)

It has been a while since I blogged, but I had a request from my Instagram friend Jossie at Crafty Jossie to show her how to use the Cricut Craft Room.

Here is the video from my 4th attempt.  The first time, my video went over the 15 minutes my camera allowed and the end was cut off.  The second time, it only recorded 40 seconds and I didn't realize this until I finished my tutorial.  Then I finally thought I got it recorded on my camera, but the quality wasn't that great.  

Then I remembered that Cathy Zielske had a recording that just showed her desktop.  A quick google search gave me the answer I needed.  I tried really hard to cut out the um's, but there are still a lot in the recording and I didn't talk too loud at times.



I hope it helps get you started on using the Craft Room.  I know I enjoy using it.

Watch out, because now that I know how to use the recording feature without having to set up a camera, I may bombard you with tutorials :D  I do know that Jossie was also asking how to download the CCR cuts that I made, so I may be doing a tutorial on that soon.

4 comments:

  1. Linda! OMG! you are the best! I watched this video three times here at work and keep getting interuppted! This helps me sooooooooo much! I honestly do not feel intimadted anymore. Def going to watch this a couple more times just because I want to make sure I knw what I'm doing lol You rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Glad it was useful. The great thing about it is you can't really break it ha ha ha. So mess around in it and if you don't like something just don't save it (or undo the last action) :D

      Delete
  2. Great video Lin.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments! I usually reply to all comments, but I don't think a notification is given once I reply.

Also, I have been told that sometimes the comments do not show up...I do not know why that is...if it doesn't show up, then I don't see them.

Unless it is spam...I do not delete any comments. :(