Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mini Comp Books--Altered

I enjoy altering stuff...I collect things to alter...things just pile up and wait and wait...then sometimes I purge...but mostly things wait to be altered.


I got this idea from my aunt Renee who got the idea online...altering mini composition books.  I started the process the weekend after Thanksgiving.  Then they sat on my desk waiting to be complete...I have a lot of projects in the "to be completed" queue...


Finally the project is complete...


These three, I plan on giving away. 

These three, I plan on selling, once I open up my Etsy shop. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog! Can't wait to check in and see what you got going on : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments! I usually reply to all comments, but I don't think a notification is given once I reply.

Also, I have been told that sometimes the comments do not show up...I do not know why that is...if it doesn't show up, then I don't see them.

Unless it is spam...I do not delete any comments. :(